Help your child learn the numbers!
ToddlerPhone Numbers is a set of three iPhone educational games designed for preschool-age children. They contain lots of animation and interactivity to hold young kids' attention, while teaching counting skills at the same time. A fun and interactive way to teach your child the numbers one through twelve.
- 3 games in one package
- Different levels of difficulty
- Counts out loud and visually on the screen
- Speaks in both English and Spanish - great for multilingual practice
- Animated reward sequences to help hold attention longer
Click Here for a Product Tour
- Go to the iPhone Settings Icon and select Numbers to change the settings for Sound, Language (English or Spanish), and Difficulty.
- The iPhone Vibrate/Silence switch will turn off sound. Sound is not required so iPod Touch models without a speaker will also work fine.
- Counting is designed as an audio overlay so that you can still listen to your favorite iPod music in the background while playing the games.
- To trigger counting, touch the words in Number Jumble, the alien in Match'em, and the Number in Countdown.
- Reward sequences play after completion of 3 screens in Match'em and Number Jumble and after 12 screens in Countdown.
- If you have questions or problems, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org